Welcome to Colony Simulator Unblocked where you take on the role of a leader and build your own colony from the ground up.
Take a ride through the past – create tools, buildings, and monuments that will stand the test of time.
Colony Simulator Gameplay
The game action starts with day one. You will have different objectives to complete and make sure the Colony Average Happiness and Hunger is at maximum 100. That means every character has a level for health, happiness and hunger.
Each character in your colony is trained to have a special skill, they can do the following:
- Logging: point him/her to collect wood
- Lining: point him/her to collect mine rock
- Farming: point him/her to farm/ collect food
- Cooking: point him/her to cook food
- Hunting: point him/her to hunt animals
- Fighting: point him/her to fight the zombies and skeletons.
If you look in the Inventory, you will see that after you direct your character to do the mining for example, the bag will be full and he automatically will carry the product at main base.
In order to keep the character happy you must get him to eat, sleep and work. There can be refugees that would like yo join the colony.
It’s your decision if you let them in your group or not. As long you build may houses, the colonists number it can increase, that will help
because the amount of resources will grow and the enemies will be defeated easily. The enemies that might compromise your colony are: zombies, skeletons and mummies.
Sometimes you will get a notice that a trader is coming to your colony. He might scam you, this will decrease the level of happiness in the colony or you might give up some resources.
To grow your colony bigger and stronger you need to always check the following sections:
Zones represents a red flag that you can built around the colony.
HQ is the main base, drop-off location and can recruit new colonists. To built it you will need to collect 200 wood, 100 rock and 50 metal
House increases the maximum population. To built it you will need 50 wood and 25 rock.
Tower shoots at enemies. To built it you will need 50 wood and 10 metal.
Tech Power unlocks more technologies. To built it you will need 100 wood, 50 gold, 50 oil and HQ upgraded at level 2.
Flag increases happiness of nearby colonists. To built it you will need 20 wood.
Storage is a building that store resources. To built it you will need 50 wood and 25 rock.
Animal farm is where you can grow meat. To built it you will need 150 wood and farming.
Carrot farm is a farm that grows carrots. To built it you will need 100 wood and farming.
Wheat farm is a farm that grows wheat. To built it you will need 100 wood and farming.
Mine allows to mine rock, metal and gold faster. To built it you will need 50 wood and 25 rock.
Oil Pump allows to gather oil. To built it you will need 50 wood and 50 metal.
Water Pump allows to gather water. To built it you will need 50 wood and 50 metal.
Distillery produces beer with wheat and water. To built it you will need 50 wood and 30 rock.
Furnace transforms raw materials into crafting materials. To built it you will need 50 wood and 30 rock.
Kitchen is the place where colonists can be assigned here to cook food. To built it you will need 50 wood and 25 rock.
Tool Factory is where the tools and weapons are created.
In Characters section you will find all the colonists skills to do the activities in your colony.
In the economy section you will be able to see the amount of items collected by the colonists.
In the Tech section, you must do the research for the following:
• Colony increases your Colonist limit by 3. To upgrade it you will need 100 Cook food.
• Backpacks at the next level will make your colonists lives easier because they can carry x2 more items. To upgrade it you will need 200 wood.
• Farming will unlock farms. To upgrade it you will need 50 wood.
• Desert Irrigation increases Farm Gathering by 25%. To upgrade it you will need 25 food and farming.
• Sharpened Axes increases Wood Gathering by 25%. To upgrade it you will need 25 metal.
• Engineered Crops increases Farm Gathering by 25%. To upgrade it you will need 50 food, desert Irrigation and Tech Power.
• Automated Saws increases Wood Gathering by 25%. To upgrade it you will need 50 metal, Sharpened Axes and Tech Power.
• Sand Boots increases Colonist Move Speed by 20%. To upgrade it you will need 50 wood.
• Endurance Training increases Colonist Move Speed by 20%. To upgrade it you will need 100 Cooked Food, Sand Boots and Tech Power.
• Resistant Cloths increases Colonists Armor by 1. To upgrade it you will need 50 wood.
• Weapon Handling increases Colonists Attack by 5. To upgrade it you will need 50 metal and Resistant Cloths.
You will begin with a small population to become a developed village.
Watch as your colonists work, fight and build to become the best Colony!
You have the opportunity to create a thriving society that stands tall against whatever life throws its way.
Leave a Reply